Welcome to the first Feminist Frequency Radio podcast of 2021 where Anita, Ebony and Carolyn are lassoing the truth out of the confounding mess of a movie that is Wonder Woman 1984. We thought if nothing else we could coast through the two-and-a-half-hour run time on 80s nostalgia and Pedro Pascal’s charm, but there’s a lot more wrong with this movie than the aesthetics.
8:12 – Main discussion on Wonder Woman 1984
49:52 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Ebony on the Netflix series Narcos
* Caro on the film Sorry to Have Missed You directed by Ken Loach
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/