If you’re a regular listener, you may remember us expressing careful optimism at the news that Chloé Zhao was set to direct an entry to the MCU. Well, ETERNALS is finally here and you can consider our hopes dashed. Two special returning guests are joining Anita on this episode of the podcast: game designer, director, and musician, Teddy Dief; and CEO of Sweet Baby Inc, Kim Belair. Together Anita and our guest try to answer: In a film with no dearth of talent, how did ETERNALS go so wrong?
6:20 – Main discussion on Eternals
50:28 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Kim on the deck-building game Monster Train
* Teddy on the game Unpacking developed by Witch Beam
* Anita on the movie Venom: Let There Be Carnage
* Submit your own FREQ out at feministfrequency.com/FREQOUT
* Batman Returns episode of FFR with Kim as guest – https://feministfrequency.com/video/ffr-69-batman-returns-and-ebony-goes-missing/
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq (every Thursday at 6:30pm PT)
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/