Following the success of WANDAVISION, THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER is the MCU’s latest attempt to handle tough topics in a weekly action series, but does it manage to be more than propaganda? Listen in as Anita, Ebony, and Carolyn dive into a heated discussion of how a show framed as opening a new era for Captain America mostly reinforces the status quo.
6:11 – Main discussion on The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
45:28 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Ebony on the series The Great Pottery Throw Down
* Caro on the video game Devotion developed by Red Candle Games
* Anita on the book Making Movies by Sidney Lumet
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/