CW: for discussions of suicide
Today on the podcast, Ebony is taking a turn hosting, leading a discussion with Caro and Anita on the new Hulu series This Way Up. This Irish series about a woman on the edge has drawn early comparisons to Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s Flea Bag, but it offers it’s own unique perspective on a life in crisis. Join us as we take a look at what this show gets right and wrong about living in your head while living in community.
8:05 – Main discussion on This Way Up
42:41 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Caro on the Netflix series Pretend it’s a City
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/