Our “Eat the Rich” mini-series concludes with a high-concept final course and an exciting special guest. Soleil Ho—writer, podcaster, and San Francisco Chronicle restaurant critic—joins our discussion of Mark Mylod’s 2022 comedy thriller The Menu, starring Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Fiennes, and Hong Chau.
* The willow’s inn article: “The Island Is Idyllic. As a Workplace, It’s Toxic.”
* Harvest of shame from 1960: https://youtu.be/yJTVF_dya7E
43:45 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Soleil on the novel Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muit
* Anita on the novel Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune
* Kat on the film Ikiru (1952) directed by Akira Kurosawa
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/