On this week’s podcast, we’re taking a look at Christopher Nolan’s aggressively high-concept film, Tenet, the disorienting twists, turns, and logic loops of which demand a lot of its audience. Is it worth the effort it takes to truly engage with the film? Listen in as Caro and Ebony discuss.
6:52 – Main discussion on Tenet
50:05 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Caro on the ASMRtist, Phoenician Sailor
* Phoenician Sailor video: Tenet [ASMR] – https://youtu.be/iOipX-8unek
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/