It’s Halloween, and we’re continuing our journey through scary movies about motherhood after spending last week with Rosemary’s Baby. In this week’s Fortnightly FREQout mini episode, Kat gets personal talking about grief, fear, and monsters in Jennifer Kent’s 2014 film The Babadook. Content warning for listeners: this episode talks about death.
Find Feminist Frequency:
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/