We asked our patrons to pick a time loop film for us to discuss and they have spoken! FFR is headed back to the late 90s to take a look at the propulsive German thriller, RUN LOLA RUN. The film has endured for over 20 years as both an influential movie and cultural reference point, with its unrelenting visual and narrative pace. Join us as we revisit the story of fire-engine-red-headed Lola (played by Franka Potente) and her desperate run through Berlin to save her feckless boyfriend.
5:40 – Main discussion on RUN LOLA RUN
40:06 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Caro on the 1970 documentary Meeting the Man: James Baldwin in Paris
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/