It’s been a minute since we talked Star Trek. Not quite 930 years, but Season 3 of Discovery is finally here and Anita and Ebony are back on bridge duty, going boldly into the 32nd century where Michael Burnham is making new friends and looking for old ones. We’re here to share our reactions to the first episode, from feelings about new characters and plot directions, to hopes and apprehensions for the season to come. Listen in as we give our rating, announce some of our many special guests this season, and deliver The Hair Report.
Sarah’s Zine – Star Trek Quarterly: a fanzine by Trekkies, for Trekkies! https://www.facebook.com/startrekquarterly.
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/