Very special guest Sarah Gulde returns to the podcast to help us take a deep dive into episodes 2 and 3 of Picard. Together with episode 1, these three make up the exposition-heavy pilot of the show, laying the groundwork for what promises to be a rich and complex story which may challenge the boundaries of what we think of as a Star Trek narrative. Listen to hear our speculations and predictions, our thoughts on the ideal space trailer desert retirement, and of course, whose space curls reign supreme and why, on the Hair Report.
* The Ready Room – https://bit.ly/2UGsLFP
* Sarah’s Zine – Star Trek Quarterly: a fanzine by Trekkies, for Trekkies! Now accepting articles, art, short fanfic, fake ads, reviews…anything that shows your love of Star Trek! Email submissions to email@example.com and check out our first issue on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/startrekquarterly. LLAP!
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/