We finish Women’s History Month and this season of FFR with Eliza Hittman’s critically-acclaimed, profoundly affecting 2020 film, NEVER RARELY SOMETIMES ALWAYS. Joining us for this emotionally intense discussion is returning special guest, writer and podcaster, Kat Spada.
CW: This episode includes discussion of suicide, abuse, sexual assault and other sensitive topics. If you need help please reach out to organization like RAINN.org or call the National Sexual Assault Hotline available 24 hours at 1-800-656-4673
43:07 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Ebony on the documentary Attica (2021) directed by Traci A. Curry and Stanley Nelson
* Kat on the film Plan B (2021) directed by Natalie Morales
* Submit your own FREQ out at feministfrequency.com/FREQOUT
* FFR 184: Reproductive Rights in the Media – https://feministfrequency.com/video/reproductive-rights-in-media-with-special-guests-rachel-lee-goldenberg-and-lizz-winstead-ffr-184/
* FREQ Show on fake clinics – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ca6VTJYiW8
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq (every Thursday at 6:30pm PT)
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/