Long-time listeners of this podcast will know that 1987’s Dirty Dancing is Anita Sarkeesian’s favorite film, so for this season opening episode of Feminist Frequency Radio, she is, of course, joining host Kat Spada for a look at the Swayze-ist of Patrick Swayze films. But this conversation has a twist, as they’ll also be considering Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, the (ill-advised) 2004 sequel. Are we still having the time of our lives?
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/