This week the podcast is taking a step away from October’s spookier fare so that we can discuss the latest Bond movie, NO TIME TO DIE, with returning special guest, game designer, director, and musician, Teddy Dief. Directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and co-written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, the 25th entry to the franchise is also the last that will star Daniel Craig as the titular, not-so-secret-identity, super spy. While it can be argued (and will be on this podcast) that Daniel Craig’s turn as Bond has been a divergence for the franchise from the start, NO TIME TO DIE promises to be something radically different from a film series built around male power fantasies. Is it? Listen in for our (somewhat differing) takes.
44:37 – What’s your Freq Out?
* Ebony on the film The Descent (2005) written and directed by Neil Marshall
* Teddy on copyright conversion
* Submit your own FREQ out at feministfrequency.com/FREQOUT
* Join our community via Patreon – https://patreon.com/femfreq
or give and help make the media more feminist: http://www.feministfrequeny.com/donate
* Subscribe to FFR on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t4wu4I
* Subscribe to our Star Trek podcast: https://apple.co/316PtZc
* Twitter: @femfreq https://bit.ly/316OVCC
* Instagram: @femfreq https://bit.ly/37AbMJd
* Twitch: @femfreq twitch.tv/femfreq (every Thursday at 6:30pm PT)
* Our Website: http://www.feministfrequency.com/